Thursday, February 18, 2016

SUCO Rock Concert in Support of the Tyler DeMarco Foundation


SUCO Stude;nt Pitch Slapped Rock Band
By: Clark Poccia---ONEONTA, NY

This past Tuesday the SUNY Oneonta Music Industry club hosted a rock band concert. All proceeds of the concert went to the Tyler DeMarco foundation to help fight childhood cancer.

"My friend told me about this concert and I thought I would check it out. I enjoy going to campus events, especially when they are for a good cause, like this one." -Kenny Flores


The concert went on for about 2 hours and there seemed to be a good turn out of people there.

The Music Industry club was selling t-shirts, and other band related merchandise to further support the Tyler DeMarco Foundation.


"I saw a flyer for the event and I just decided to come! I'm glad I did. I love rock music"
-Charlie




The event was advertised through Facebook and word of mouth. The bands that performed were WATERMEDOWN, Pitch Slapped, Chase Huglin, and Nobody's Babe. 

"I had a great time at this concert. I would definitely come to another event like this."
-Savanna Mattingly






No comments:

Post a Comment